You did not believe you could say the "wrong" thing.
You had a solid understanding of gender.
You felt proud of how you show up for your child.
You knew how to support and advocate for your child.
Who am I?
- A gender educator for almost 10 years
- A retired physician
- A master-certified life coach
- A trained gender advocate
- A facilitator of national parents' support groups
- I offer 1-1 coaching where we work on the following:
- Not feeling terrible every time your child does not see that you are trying to understand and support them.
- Learning about gender and the various terminology associated with it.
- Gaining tips on how to create a welcoming environment for your child at home.
- Sharing strategies of how to advocate for your child.
- Discovering how to support your child in a way that helps them grow and thrive.
- I support you to grow and be the parent you want to be.
- I share my 10 years of experience as a gender educator and advocate with a medical background.
Be the parent you want to be on your child's gender journey.
Let's find a time to talk.
- You can have a safe space to share your thoughts, concerns, and challenges.
- I can share with you some tools and insights that will help you with your child.
- You can learn various options that I offer to help parents just like you.
Get on my calendar and book a complimentary call now.
Join the Engender Love Newsletter today!
Start getting tips to gain confidence and connection in supporting and loving your child.
We hate spam too. Unsubscribe at any time.